[pskmail] Re: frustration ....

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 19:42:43 +0200

Hi Wolf,

I have been away most of the day and now that I listen agn its much
quieter, the spacing works fine and a qso should be possible once agn.
I will start the server now and I will set it for scanning operation, I
will let the beacon be on during minutes 0-4 on the fq's:
10148.25, 14077, 18105, 3595,25 and 7038

I have switched to a 45 degree sloping wire, fed with an icom AH-4, and
I may not be as strong on 30 meters but that antenna lets me scan.

At the moment the band seems pretty dead (quiet at least) so I don't
know where you'll hear me (I'll send an asaps prognosis later).

73 de Per, sm0rwo