[pskmail] Re: frequent server error

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 09:39:07 +0200

Hi Greg,

I don't have that server version here now but it looks to me like you have a freqs.txt file that lacks modes at the end. It's not a critical issue really as the server does run but it can't set a mode every minute for you.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

2012-06-04 02:36, Greg skrev:
Hello..

I am hoping to get my server back up soon but I often get the error

Use of uninitialized value $textmodem in string eq at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pm line 4599.

...seemingly without any cause.. I do nothing different to cause it. It just happens on startup now and then. The only way I have fixed it is to uninstall server and reinstall. I would like to not have to go through the process so often. Is this issue resolved beyond version 1.5.3? I am running it on Lubuntu 11.10.

Thanks

Greg