[pskmail] frequent server error

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 20:36:11 -0400

Hello..

I am hoping to get my server back up soon but I often get the error

Use of uninitialized value $textmodem in string eq at /usr/local/share/pskmail_server/arq.pm line 4599.

...seemingly without any cause.. I do nothing different to cause it. It just happens on startup now and then. The only way I have fixed it is to uninstall server and reinstall. I would like to not have to go through the process so often. Is this issue resolved beyond version 1.5.3? I am running it on Lubuntu 11.10.

Thanks

Greg