[pskmail] fldigi wrong audio freqs

  • From: <sanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:32:40 +1300

Thanks for the comments. This is nothing to do with the radio frequencies or
tuning. Within the IBM MT-M 6339-2FA I am using I believe the onboard sound is
AC-97A type chipset. This operated fine with GMFSK and also works with RFSM2400
and Dream DRM applications I run under XP. The radio transcievers are set as
they were for GMFSK PSKmail and the server one is a Codan (no tuning).

My question is could the problem be with fldigi or the Mandriva 2006 that were
both installed off the same live CD ISO distro?

I suspect one of them is setting up for an audio sampling rate which is either
twice or half that of the AC-97A audio sampling rate. should I attempt to alter
this?

Regards, Ralph ZL1TBG