[pskmail] Re: fldigi 3.11.4 error

  • From: christ <christ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 21:29:10 +0200

Hi Per,

I was using Portaudio
now I using OSS and this is working great for me (just a few downloads now cpu load is also down now)
thanks ;-)

but i have a few problems downloading a file bv wx-ducth i get msg not decode unexpect end the file comes in the downloads dir also wx-dutch.gz (.pskmail/downloads)

to clear the file with the java client is not possible

73
christ pe5yes

Pär Crusefalk schreef:
Hi Christ,

Seems like fldigi is having sound driver issues. What kind of sound
driver are you using? Have you tried using something else?
I use Portaudio and have no trouble. You could try alsa or even oss and
see if that helps.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

fre 2009-06-05 klockan 14:13 +0200 skrev christ:
hi

fldigi 3.11.4 crash
kubuntu 8.10
jpskmail ver 3.6 b
compaq desktop pent 3 mem 385mb

in term msg:

christ@inge:~$ ./fldigi
./fldigi: Symbol `hamlib_version' has different size in shared object, consider re-linking E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Verbinding is verlopen E: ModulateXmtr: Sound error: Verbinding is verlopen

it takes place after sending beacon or contect with server

not always after few  hr

73

christ van der weide pe5yes