[pskmail] Re: fldigi 3.1 - was Re: zyGrib

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 12:45:35 +0100

I have changed the code of the client in such a way that the youngest log file
is used for
the monitor window. version 1.0.8 in
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/alpha

The code:
my $logs = `ls "$ENV{HOME}/.fldigi" | grep .log | grep -v status`;
my @modemlogs = split "\n", $logs;
my @sortedlogs = sort { $b cmp $a } @modemlogs;
print $sortedlogs[0], "\n";
my $modemlogfile = "$ENV{HOME}/.fldigi/$sortedlogs[0]";

The php monitor programs also need to be changed for inter-operation with
fldigi-3.10.
(Or Dave has to be convinced he has to change the fldigi logfile back to
fldigi.log)