[pskmail] Re: fldigi :(

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 07:51:54 +0200

Thanks Franz,

It used to be very stable here also, did see that squelch issue now and then of course.
I'll switch the server pc and see if that helps.

73, Per

Den 2014-10-15 22:58, Franz Rohrauer skrev:
Hi, Per,

I can't agree with you. Fldigi is running stable on server oe5rtl. The
only problem I see in running fldigi, is, that squelch is deactivated a
few times daily...

73,

Franz, oe5rtl

Am 2014-10-14 um 21:10 schrieb Pär Crusefalk:
Hi,

Seems the fldigi honeymoon is over. Several days in a row I have found
the server without fldigi running, like completely gone. I suppose I can
start debugging again but I just wonder if it has started crashing
elsewhere also.

73, Per
sm0rwo

Pär Crusefalk