[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:17:32 +0100

From: Franz Rohrauer <franz.rohrauer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012   Time: 07:50:30

I can see:
1) there are clients (PA0R,...) working on my server and fldigi doesn't
freeze.
2) there are other clients, fldigi freezes almost each connection

I have been reading this group on and off recently, and my overriding impression is that there seem to be versions of pskmail/fldigi that do not play together.

I now want to try pskmail. Could someone please advise which Windows versions of pskmail client and fldigi I should start with that are reasonably guaranteed to work with European servers.

Thanks.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW