[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: Eric Davenport <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:31:13 -0400

I have found that running 3.21.41AA built from source with the fltk v 1.3 on Ubuntu 10.03 is much more stable than I ever ran before.

Every once in a while I get a timeout error on the snd port. I am using a signalink sound card and believe it has to do with that more than with fldigi.

However other than throwing the exception that is all that happens and the server and fldigi continue to run.

Until I shut it down intentionally yesterday during a very violent thunderstorm it had run for 4 days.

I too believe that an integrated system would be easier for the fellow hams to use and I am looking forward to it.

73

Eric

--
KZ5ED