[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: "remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx" <remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 10:32:23 +0100

Hi Gunnar,

First thing:
All information are stored in the directory $HOME/.fldigi :
Actually a couple of things can be changed manually (Text files etc...)

If you reinstall from scratch I think it erases the previous content (Not sure, I did not do it for ages). If you just copy the binary, no problem.

I would suggest to make a backup copy of $HOME/.fldigi first .
As far as I remember the config files are vackward compatible so things should works whatever the config files version you use.

If you do not have a recent version and keep your old config files, you might not have the list of navtex stations.

What do you want to keep exactly ? List of frequencies ? There's a text file for that.

Remi

Le 31.03.2012 08:43, Gunnar Bulukin a écrit :
Hi Remi,

When updateing does it keep the configfile or do I have to do a new
configuration of fldigi?

//gunnar