[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: "remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx" <remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 08:39:13 +0100

Hi Gunnar,

Please install the latest version. A fix has been brought just days ago. It must be version 3.22.0BY or later.

If it does not solve the problem, we will try to investigate more.

Have a nice week-end.

Remi

Le 31.03.2012 07:20, Gunnar Bulukin a écrit :
Hi Remi,

1. No.
2. Linux, Ubuntu 10.4
3. No I am not that familiar with Linux to do the right things only the
basic installations but I can be guided and follow instructions;-)

73 de Gunnar