[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: "remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx" <remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 22:21:27 +0100

Hi Gunnar,

1) Did you install the latest built (Two days ago).

2) Is it a Windows or Linux platform ?

3) If Linux, are you in position to run a couple of gdb commands ?

Cheers

Le 30.03.2012 21:11, Gunnar Bulukin a écrit :
Hi all,
1h on, crash!
10h on, crash!
20h on, crash!
8h on, crash!
An so on and so on.
Being a sysop with pskmail and fldigi is a full time job ;-)
Was in town today to show pskmail for JRSKmembers (Around the world
sailing club)
When I was going to show how it worked my server was down again!!! No
test, long nose!! (swedish for what was it we said)
Not funny at all.
If no solution soon I am thinking of stoping the server for a while.
Have a nice weekend
73 se SA6BQZ-1 Gunnar