[pskmail] Re: fldigi

  • From: "Peter Olsen" <petero@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:38:07 +0200

Dear Gunnar,

Yes, I experience the same turning-off of the fldigi SQL once in a while.
I think jpskmail client does it on purpose? But like you, I prefer to be
able to determine a small SQL level in fldigi, so that jpskmail does not
need to search through long strings of garbage characters.

But the squelsh need to be set low, in order for the channel sharing to
work properly ("carrier-sense multiple access" technique), so this is
probably why the designers chose to turn the squelsh off.

Best regards,
Peter Olsen (OZ1QT)

--
Peter Olsen