[pskmail] first attempt to connect to VE7SUN

  • From: WN1Z <wn1z.orrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 11:35:21 -0700

About 8- 8:30pm PDT last night i tried connecting
to the VE7SUN station in British columbia. It had
responded to pings, so i tried a connect.

Got a connect, then fumbled something and I lost the
PskMail window, so had to re-start PskMail.

I then tried re-connecting to ve7sun.  It started ignoring
me completely.

For more than a half hour after that, any of my attempts
to ping it also failed.

Is there something in the server software that flagged me
as a "problem" and so ignored my further attempts to
interact with the server?

orrin wn1z in NE California