[pskmail] Re: email/twitter/facebook/psmail

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:55:58 +1100

Rein,

I hope you get well soon and can get away without too much delay
enjoying the camper (and Pskmail of course).

I tried the 20-Oct jpskmail and related server last weekend while
camping and it worked fine.

I just noticed that the server doe issue a "receiving mail.."
information message but not a "Mail sent" message after/with the
">FA..." frame.

I knew it was sent because of the >FA message but it may not be
obvious to other people who don't know the protocol.

All the best,

73s, John