[pskmail] Re: client to client connction

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:46:18 +1000

Hello Vic,

What you are asking is already in the client application: put in the
other client's call in the server's field in the configuration (it may
also work in the bottom right corner on the main window where the
server call normally goes) and press the connect button.

The other listening client will reply and then you have ARQ keyboard
to keyboard both ways. And therefore spelling mistakes are passed
verbatim unfortunately :)

In fact this does not require the listening client to be managed in
any way, meaning that you can leave messages to an unattended client
if need be.

All the best,

73, John