[pskmail] Re: client 1.5.9

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 14:42:52 +0200

Hi Pär,

thank you for the script. SMTP from the server PC works fine, as expected.

The problem was possibly "Incomplete Uploads:3". I ignored this message as I did not know about any "incomplete uploads". BUT: after I cleared "uploads" via file menu, outgoing mail was sent.

The "No passwrd set..." was still there. "APRS password" in the user-DB had no value (nothing to the right of the "="). I added the findu-password fot DL4OAH manually: no change. I deleted my user record and updated it. This time the "No passwrd set..."-message was gone, "APRS password" got the value "none".

Rein, if you read this: a clear information in the password- and auth-messages, which inform about the affected area (Mail, Pskmail-user, Findu), would help in case of trouble.

73, Klaus DL4OAH