[pskmail] Re: client 1.5.9

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:12:35 -0400

Hello Klaus,
 I had considerable trouble with gmail on my server. After some
investigating on their website, I came across certain information that they
use. Here is how I have mine set now, and it works fine.
I hope this is helpful, very 73 Glenn WB2LMV

$relay = "smtp.gmail.com";
$smtphelo = "gmail.com";
$popsslport = 995;
$smtptlsport = 587;