[pskmail] Re: beacon missing

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:36:06 +0100

Glad it works now, Fred.

This is one of those bugs we will probably never kill. I changed it 6 times now
and it
knows how to stay alive....

And since we found out that the best place for the wifi here is the bar of the
restaurant, the quality of
the code is suffering badly. But we have to live with it I guess.
Anyway, still 2 weeks to go suffering temperatures of 25 degrees C and
breathing dusty mediterranean air...

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P