[pskmail] Re: beacon missing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:10:07 +0100

Hi Fred,

There was a slight problem with the first release, try getting the
latest which is called PSKmail_server-0.2.9-3.tar.gz.
Also, I changed the beacon quite a lot and you can now control the
beacon behaviour during minutes 0-4. You set this in pskmailrc.pl as:
@Beaconarray = qw (1 1 1 1 1);
That example means that there should be a beacon on every minute 0-4.
Set it to "@Beaconarray = qw (1 0 0 0 0);" if you want the beacon on
minute 0 only.

73 de Per, sm0rwo