[pskmail] Re: audio fault - fldigi or Mandriva?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:55:10 +0100

This time you will need the new CD-to-be  as some perl modules have to be added.
This is because we added gps support for the client (Net::GPSD) and a local
mailbox in the server (Email::Simple, Email::LocalDelivery, Email::Folder with
all their dependencies).

Normally you would just copy the files over the old ones.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P