[pskmail] Re: audio fault - fldigi or Mandriva?

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:46:20 +0100

Hi Ralph,

Great that you found the solution.

Regarding the new version, if you have installed the live cd to a
harddrive then you could just get the latest client archive and update
your install that way. I just updated the client install procedure on
the wiki so it should be pretty straight forward. No need to get the new
cd then.

If you are running the cd as a live system, or through vmware, then
things are a bit more difficult. With every reboot you will naturally
get the old system back and all your upgrade efforts will be wasted. To
make the new cd last a bit longer I have tied all the pskmail files to
our subversion server and its possible to update just the pskmail files
when running it.

73 de Per, sm0rwo