[pskmail] aprs message receive help

  • From: Terry Settergren <terryset2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I am at the point where I can send aprs test messages from pskmail  to
myself on aprs-internet(with a different ssid), but aprs messages inbound while
I am linked to WB5CON are not working.  From my reading this should work in
unconnected mode?

I don't have pop or findu info in the database yet, don't think this should
matter.  Connect to WB5CON works.  Also, is there a way to disable the aprs
beacons? (Disable apparently not working).

Psk arq0.6, from puppy 3.01, fldigi 2.07.

Regards,

Terry Settergren KE5FGX