[pskmail] Re: [aprpack] pskmail LiveCD

  • From: WN1Z <wn1z.orrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aprpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:35:21 -0700

On 4/10/07, Per <n59o18@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have not heard of that before. What soundcard are you using ?

It's an ALI something. I will try to write down the details and
email the group(s) (aprpack and pskmail) when i have it.

Also will be alert for the next occurrence of the malfunction.
I'm doing fine at the moment.

 Have you tried a cold reboot?

Yes, i tried a Windoze "restart" and then i shut it completely
off and then back on. It didn't solve the problem. Only the "restore"
solved the problem.

Orrin WN1Z

Per, by the way, what is all this material that appears at the bottom
of your email?  I'm getting it all, every time you send an email. It's
not a problem, just a curiosity.  :-)                   As follows is a sample:

 <!--

 #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
 -->