[pskmail] Re: alpha testing the jpskmail client

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 14:26:41 +0200 (CEST)

The image is a java executable (.jar) file, which can be started with :
java -jar javapskmail.jar

The easiest way is to copy the image over an older one, e.g. install
jpskmail-0.5.1 with the installer, and copy the alpha image over the
javapskmail.jar file.
That will make sure your config files are used properly, and also the rxtx
diriver.