[pskmail] Re: Working now, but a new issue

  • From: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 21:21:54 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----
> From: Darrel Smith <darrels@xxxxxxx>

> Mike,
>
> Very strange, those are my emails. I don't know why you were able to read the

Thanks again for your help today, Darrel. I thought they might have been yours
since you were the last station to connect to SUN before I did. I even double
checked by looking at the packets in fldigi in case I was copying packets
intended for you (which would imply a client issue), but SUN was indeed
sending them to me (suggesting a server issue). Maybe it was just a fluke - I'm
going to try again tomorrow and see what happens.

> headers. I decided to give up on THOR22 as I had nothing but problems using
> that

Hmm, I don't know what THOR22 might have to do with it. So far all I've tried
has been PSK250, which is what I was using when I received your mail headers.

- Mike

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.