[pskmail] Windows v2 client: some improvements

  • From: F4DLM <jimi.f4dlm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:16:41 +0200

Hi all,

I've switched from Windows XP, where I can't find a way to make any v2
client work, to Windows 8/64.

I  had some kind of success with v2.0.3. It kinda works with my K2 on vox:
I had a few exchanges with OE5RTL but the updating of my email details
didn't went through. After a time, the DSP stopped working, displaying
vertical color lines and not being able to decode anymore.

I replaced the javapsmail.jar by the v2.1.0-f but right after
double-clicking there is a Problem box showing up and it says "Unexpected
end of progam, see console".

Btw, is correct to have my web mail configured as follows ?

none
myuser@xxxxxxxxx <myname@xxxxxxxxx>
my password
myuser@xxxxxxxxx <myname@xxxxxxxxx>