[pskmail] Re: What Band

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:40:54 +0200

> Thanks for the input Per. I've never done any close in work before and
> was just looking for some suggestions.
>
> Hope the house moving is going well
>
> Ed W3NR

Hi Ed,

Thanks, moving is a pain. There is stuff everywhere and I never realized
I had so many things... Its more fun to look for ways to get antennas up
at the new house... (I've considered most kind of antennas, from T2FD to
flagpole with ATU).

I'm afraid my previous answer sounded a bit harsh, I guess that was my
Swedish shining through (it was intended as a humble suggestion).
I would try 80 and NVIS anyway...