[pskmail] Re: Warning! Re: PSKmail from USB stick - storing config

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:19:59 +0200

Tnx for the warning Sjaak, sorry for the trouble, I should have
put that warning in... I will do so in the FAQ on the wiki!

On a lighter note, nice clean hard disks also have advantages. You can use them
to reinstall
windows, which needs to be done regularly anyway, or you may even try
to install the latest Linux (Feisty Fawn would be a good choice).  At least you
know that all viruses are gone.