[pskmail] Re: W3NR pskmailserver

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:45:07 -0500

Per Crusefalk wrote:
mån 2006-12-25 klockan 18:52 -0500 skrev Ed:
This will be the initial testing phase of my server. Hopefully there
will be few or no problems. What I need is some testers to see if you
can actually connect to the server, or even hear the server. Any and all
reports will be gratefully welcomed. At the present there will be no
scanning or mode changes. Bear in mind this is only a temporary
arrangement, and if there is enough interest a more permanent solution
will be considered. Here are the details:

QRG...........10.140
MODE..........PSK63 (USB)
Server Call...W3NR
Dates.........12-26/27/28
Times.........5:00 A.M. till 3:00 P.M. (USA EST) (10Z to 18Z)

Equipment is a TT OmniVI at 30 watts to a vertical antenna. I'm using an
IBM A20m laptop running the livecd installed to the HD. Pretty basic but
it should hopefully run with no major problems.

questions/comments ???

73

Ed W3NR

This is excellent news Ed!
Could you add your server to the server list on the wiki ?
I mean this page: http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/PSKmailservers

I have had numerous questions regarding a server in the US, would be
great to have info abt that on the wiki.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

Per, if I decide to make this permanent then I would be glad to contribute to the wiki. At this point some missing equipment and a place somewhere out of the YL's way needs to be addressed first.

Ed W3NR