[pskmail] W3NR Server

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:34:15 -0400

Since I have had no luck even coping any NA servers, I only have one choice and that is to set up my own server.

Please test and report any problems...etc...good or bad

server call = W3NR
qrg = 14.075 this is the center qrg of the server, not what my rig is set to on the vfo. How your rig gets to the qrg is left to you.
times = 09z till 19z starting in the morning
misc = 50 watts...psk125...quad is pointed NNW

Skip, KH6TY...hope you can connect...this is the same beam heading, power etc from the other day when you where S9++

Ed W3NR