[pskmail] Re: W3NR PSKmailserver (4)

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:01:33 -0500

Ed -

I have listened the past two days and have not heard anything.  I have not
gotten my TX capability set up yet, so I have not been able to try to ping you.
I had hoped to do that today, but had an unplanned trip come up that took
most of the day.  The next couple of days don't look too good either.  I'll
post
something on the list when I get my transmit capability going.

I will listen on 14.077 tomorrow and see what I can hear there.  When is the
server set to beacon??