[pskmail] Re: Various issues

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 07:48:52 +0200

Hi,

Interesting. An attachment will be in the message so this needs
checking, have no idea now. I cant see a reason for it really.
I'll have to look at how the message is formatted from the server to
gmail.

Regarding the installer issue Installjammer checks for where java is and
tries to copy the rxtx lib there. It has to go there, wont work in the
install directory. So I put a condition in the installjammer script, if
it finds where java is and is allowed to write there then it can try to
copy the file. I'm not sure where the problem was there but I recommend
that you use the zip for now. Dont uninstall 0.4.9.9 and just unpack the
new zip over the old files.

I am leaving for Denmark in just a moment so I will have to look into
this on Sunday. The installer issue is easy to fix by just removing the
lib copy but that creates more issues...

73 de Per, sm0rwo