[pskmail] V2Modem Test

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:47:20 -0400

I have tested the V2Modem using the 2.0.33 client and the 2.0.17 server and
everything works as it should. I was able to send and receive email and
download info from the Internet, WWV Forecast, APRS messages and so on. No
problems at all. I do use VOX as I prefer to use it when I can, so I did
not do any PTT testing using any of the rig control features.
To those who have been working so hard to make this possible,thank you very
much!   It will be wonderful not to have to worry about fldigi locking up
anymore!
73, Glenn WB2LMV