[pskmail] Re: V2

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:32:01 +1000

Hi David,

I am not sure if you are talking about V2 the standalone modem or V2 the
jPskmail application with integrated modem so I'll comment on both:

1. jPskmail V2: I noticed that under Windows if the current sound device is
not working you need to select another one, close the application then
restart. Repeat until you get a working device.

2. The standalone V2 modem is not targeted at Windows since only the server
under Linux will need an Fldigi replacement. The client will be with
integrated modem.

Hope this helps,

73, John