[pskmail] Re: Urpmi repository for fldigi and hamlib

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:11:01 -0500

Hello Per and others.
Have you seen the new version of the RFSM. Email and a proxy are included
now.
There are 2 versions. One version is a registered, shareware version wich
has to be payed and if you don't the software runs also but with less
functionality, speed etc.
You know it also runs on Wine, so maybe you have a look at it.
greetings
Karel
HC1AKP