[pskmail] Re: Upgrading server

  • From: "KF4WBS" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 09:38:19 -0400

answer skype

nnn0les

From: Robert Krasowski
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 08:35
To: pskmail
Subject: [pskmail] Upgrading server

      OK, finally I have a day off and can spend some time upgrading my server.
      Before I start destroying everything, can anyone send me an instruction
how to nicely do it. I remember few months ago message in our list explaining
the process but I can not find it now.
      Also I understand that there is a new piece of software that monitor
server, recognize if there was a crash and restart it. do I remember correctly?

      BY the way server version that I am using has been very stable. was on
24/7 and crashed maybe once a month no more than that.

      Thanks again for great work

      Robert
      KB2PNM