[pskmail] Re: Upgrade fldigi in PuppyMail.ISO

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:44:51 -0800 (PST)

Yes Thanks John, well I dont know just what to do next, so I want do anything
just yet. Maybe just set and wate and see how things play out for the over all
project. Thanks agian.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)