[pskmail] Upgrade fldigi in PuppyMail.ISO

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKMAIL <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 09:20:34 -0800 (PST)

Ok, before I try this I understand that I need to download the Puppymail ISO I
have and have it running fine on a PC that has windows XP. To change the fldigi
before I copy the puppymail ISO to disk I need to chenge the fldigi that it
contains to the new one.
Now my question is it (fldigi-3.13BH.bin.tgz or fldigi-3.13BH.tar.gz) and what
more do I need to do?.. Someone sent me how to do this but I think it was for
a non windows PC.
This puppy mail is just better for me to just reboot and start it up and not
have to change out a complete PC and some time doing the upgrade is not so
easy. So bear with me I want to be a provider for PSKmail as we all do.

Some times it like trying to tell a brick layer how to fly a jet me as a window
person to understand linux.

Russell NC5O
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)