[pskmail] Re: Updated iso

  • From: "Rich Hudgins" <rhudgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:54:22 -0600

To all

The new disk.iso works pretty well.  I am testing  my server back to
back with my laptop, and it works pretty well.  Tomorrow I may put the
server on the air and see if it can be heard.  The real intresting thing
is that I have been running the new .iso disk on a windows laptop as a
virutal machine and it works very well like that.  Im using Vmware
player [its free] and the iso image run from the hard drive.  This may
be a way to open this program and other Linux apps to some of those
folks afraid to try linux.  If anyone is intrested I can zip the
configuration files and email them to you.

Rich Hudgins
N5ALE

1/13/2007 5:40 PM