[pskmail] Update to TS-590S Digital HOWTO

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:09:59 +0000

I have just updated my TS-590S Digital HOWTO.

New material includes a 4-page "Nutshell" section explaining the basic principles of AFSK, VOX and PTT operation in the radio.

To download the HOWTO, go to the TS-590S Resources Page:

  http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

Scroll down to the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link:

"HOWTO set up the Kenwood TS-590S for Digital Data and Digital Voice Operation"

--
73
Ian, G3NRW