[pskmail] Re: Unstable Cursor?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:57:11 +0200

Congrats, you got it working...

Make sure you have 'use sweet spot' checked in fldigi. You should
limit the acquisition search range to 40 Hz and the server search range also to
40 Hz.
The waggly cursor is constantly hunting for a psk signal within that band.
(40 Hz around 100Hz). On TX the frequency is set exactly to the sweet spot.
Set AFC on...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com