[pskmail] Re: Unconnected email

  • From: Larry Levesque <ka1vgm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:06:43 -0400

This could be implemented in fldigi using a simple script and the
"notifier".

The script, after it receives a request via notifier such as
"<cmd:readmail10-ka1vgm>":
- verify the sender "ka1vgm" is registered in the pskmail database
- send out for the last "10" emails from the server.
- wrap and autosend them into small packets (100 characters or so) in
  the flmsg plain text format.
- if the mode is not working you could have notifier change modes
  with an on-air command like "<cmd:mode-mt63500>" this would then
  change the modem in fldigi.

--
Larry Levesque
KA1VGM