[pskmail] Re: Unable to send mail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:07:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Darrel,

The SMTP server you are using has a broken STARTTLS implementation, or it is
behind
a broken firewall that mis-handles SMTP. Another possibility is anti-spam
software that does not handle
TLS correctly.

Try to set $smptauthlevel = 0; or $smtpauthlevel = 1; in pskmailrc.pl.

If you cannot get it to work, a gmail smtp server works fine with the pskmail
server, you could try that...
In that case $smtpauthlevel =2;