[pskmail] Unable to Access Web Pages

  • From: Gary Barker <barkerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 10:22:23 -0600

I have a v 2.4 server set up on an RPi 2 with the raspbian_pskmail-v.1.0.img software. Email works fine but when trying to access a webpage (e.g. APRS stations, WX reports) from a jpskmail 1.8.7 client, I get the *Sorry, Internet not available* error or sometimes just *Your wwwpage :0*.  In the pskmailrc.pl file I have these settings: *$NOINTERNET = 0* and *$Web_enabled = 1*. On the server though I am able to access web pages via the Web browser. Does someone have a troubleshooting procedure for this?

73,
de Gary
VE6UQ