[pskmail] Re: USA/AB9FT PSKMail Server(s)

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:28:11 -0400

All,
The WB2LMV server will be off the air indefinitely. Due to the lack of
connections on my server I will be using my equipment for other projects. I
see it as a waste of a computer and a radio to sit and beacon so as to be
heard and gain a place on the wiki page.
I recommend the 30 meter APRS network for those who prefer to endlessly
beacon every 10 minutes, or maybe the WSPR network .
To save Josh any trouble I have already removed WB2LMV from the wiki page.
Very 73, glenn WB2LMV