[pskmail] USA/AB9FT PSKMail Server(s)

  • From: Josh Housey <kg9bo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:33:10 -0700 (PDT)

All,

For the North American servers on the wiki page, I decided to remove those that
have not been heard in a year on the wiki. The list should be "fairly" accurate
at the present time.There may be changes/additions, so, please feel free to do
as the intent is to be open to all. I will just watch and add/revise based on
what I am seeing..

Which is that, I have  recently added KB1NCJ as a server and my understanding
is operating on 30m. Not heard him yet, but apparently getting through KB2PNM
periodically.  W1PID from New Hampshire has been spotted a few times on 30m?
running a client program and also "only" seems to be sproadically heard through
 KB2PNM. No copy here.... That seems "typical" from what is going on over here
with 30m, with extremely "sproadic" and erratic conditions, but the antenna
works beautifully without a tuner..

Anyway, I am still exploring 80m and 17m. Nothing on either bands previously
except for QRM with other digital modes.  Right now, on 3.592 for 80m and 17m
is on 18.112. 40m is still on 7.106 with "some" copy from WB2LMV and 20m on
14.111. Trying out PSK125R to see if it will "attract" some attention and help
copy me or other stations better.. Otherwise, does anyone have any suggestions
on modes to broadcast to help out with this?

I would like to move to V2Modem and been attempting it, but having issues with
IC-7200 here.

73
Josh, AB9FT