[pskmail] Re: U.S.A. servers

  • From: "Per Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:57:27 +0100 (CET)

Hi Karel and all,

I have an ongoing email conversation with Dmitry and we have exchanged
ideas regarding how to best interface pskmail and RFSM2400. I will let you
know what happens there. In general I feel that not much work is needed to
get the two applications married. I have it running fine under wine also
so perhaps that can be enough to begin with. I have asked him about
including it preconfigured on the live cd and I am waiting for an answer
there as well.

I'm not surprised that you are getting good results on NVIS. I have used
that MIL-STD for years as a communications officer in the Swedish navy and
it really is a very nice mode.

73 de Per, sm0rwo