[pskmail] US activity

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 15:45:22 -0500

I finally had time to get back into PSKmail. Today I had responses to pings
from both WB5CON and KB2SDR, and actually moved an e-mail thru
WB5CON to the internet using PSK250 on 10.148. The APRS beacon was
also successfully moved to the findu.com site  I am running an FT-857D
about 20 watts to a 40 meter inverted vee thru a tuner.

I am running a version of Puppy on a CD on my main computer at home.
Now I need to figure out Linux a bit better and get the latest versions of
Fldigi and PSKmail on my laptop which has Mandriva loaded from an earlier
PSKmail live CD.

Is anyone else on this list going to attend the SW Ohio Digital Symposium
on Jan 12?  I have been asked to do a brief presentation on PSKmail, and
would sure like some knowledgeable help!  ;>)

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US