[pskmail] To TS-590SG Owners: An Appeal for Help

  • From: Ian_Wade_G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 16:51:44 +0000

To TS-590SG Owners: An Appeal for Help.

I am collecting information on how third-party software actually works with the TS-590SG. The software includes all the well-known digital apps (fldigi, mixw, MMTTY, digipan, DV, SSTV etc etc etc), loggers, antenna controllers, HRD, DxLab etc etc.

With luck these programs will (more or less) work with the TS-590SG, but some may not work at all because of the differences between the TS-590SG and TS-590S CAT Command Sets.

If you have tried running any of this software with the TS-590SG, please let me know details of your experiences, at:

mailto: g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am compiling a detailed table for publication on the Resources Page:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

Click on the red "TS-590SG" button, then on the "TS-590SG APPS COMPATIBILITY" button. The table there is virtually empty right now -- please help me fill in the blanks.

Thank you.

--
73
Ian, G3NRW